Call or text for a complimentary consultation to 802-356-2343.
FaceLITE is an FDA approved Class 2 device for the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles. Using LED lights at specific frequencies, for the attached timer controlled 10 minutes, the skin becomes firmer and more hydrated, thus blurring the lines and wrinkles. Your skin feels plumper and more hydrated after even one 10 minute session. The results are additive if you keep up with the 10 minute treatments.
The mask is easy to use, portable (has multiple plugs so you can travel the world with it) and has no associated downtime.
Now for some science. . .
Phototherapy: The Use of Light to Enhance Biological Activity
Phototherapy is not a new science. There have been over 1000 clinical studies on the effects of light on our bodies. Phototherapy is the exposure of cells and tissue to low levels of visible or near infrared light.
When these wavelengths penetrate the skin they are absorbed by the mitochondria (energy production center) of the cell. This starts a cascade of intra and extracellular reactions that promote healthier skin by enhancing collagen synthesis. These reactions first begin when the light is absorbed by the cell’s mitochondria and continue to work even after the light has been switched off. Studies have demonstrated that red and near infrared light at the specific energy levels used in faceLITE USA provide the following benefits:
- Enhances the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) which enhances cellular metabolism and proliferation
- Improves cellular balance, improving function within the cell and between cells
- Stimulates blood flow to improve tissue oxygenation, eliminate toxins and may help accelerate healing
- Increases collagen and elastin synthesis
Even More science…
1. Developed by experts in LED technology, the team behind faceLITE USA developed the leading free- standing professional LED devices. With over 32 peer-reviewed clinical papers on light therapy, and used by dermatologists globally, you can be confident in the science and the team behind the technology.
2. Takezaki, S., Omi, T., Sato, S., & Kawana, S. (2005). Ultrastructural observations of human skin following irradiation with visible red light-emitting diodes
(LEDs): a preliminary in vivo report. Laser Therapy, 14(4), 153-159.
When I first heard about this, I was highly skeptical to say the least. IMO, the most aging part of my face is the under eye area so you can imagine my amazement when, after one 10 minute treatment, it looked like my wrinkles there had softened by 50%. I’ll show you those pictures when you come in to VFA.
As I used it daily on vacation. My wrinkles almost disappeared!
Of course I was still using my VFA under eye cream that I had been using before, and I can’t guarantee (thank you lawyers) that you will have exactly the same results, but in trialing FaceLITE on others in the office, it has been frankly awesome.
Dr. Carol in her faceLITE
faceLITE Before and After…
Here is a VFA gal who tried the unit here. Check out her lower lids and upper lip after the 10 minute treatment. Her entire face looks less saggy. Look closely at her eyes-they are more open now because the upper eyelid skin has contracted.
Note that these pictures were taken just before and just after her FaceLITE trial here.
Here is a younger client who tried FaceLITE here at VFA. Note how her entire face is lifted and her nasal/labial lines are more smooth.
You may have additional questions about faceLITE and Phototherapy. Please feel free to give me a phone call at 802-356-2343.